The Skeleton Soldier Failed to Defend the Dungeon - Vol. 2 Ch. 139

I didnt cry while watching titanic, nor did I cry while reading any sad or drama story but such proof of brothership of isaac is enough to bring any man to tears

When Isaac first appeared you thought he is just another side character and won't do more than he did and you even hated him, now look at yourself crying over his sacrifice, how ironic.

I’m guessing Malphas told Issac to sacrifice himself? Or has Issac just become exponentially more selfless? Maybe he isn’t actually dead and he’s out his consciousness in the back of skeleton’s consciousness or something? He did say they might meet again.

ISAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAC

Dex-chan lover
yikes, even real life ninja are not gonna wear skimpy outfit out of nowhere
not unless it's seduction

Group Leader
@Badwolfe Skele let it slip that they can just start over again a few chapters back. That's what Isaac meant by meet again probably. Personally I think it's more an investment from that knowledge on Isaac side, combined with already becoming emotionally invested in Skele.

3am

there is no coming back , isaac is 100% dead since the liquid that i forgot the name is here

Users who are viewing this thread