The Skeleton Soldier Failed to Defend the Dungeon - Vol. 2 Ch. 139

Fed-Kun's army
Daaaaaamn
Keep going though, if you go back too early he might have to end up killing himself for you again.

Isaaaaaaaccccccccc!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok, done screaming.
I wonder if Malfas will descend now or if it was really just for skull to level up and get more skills..... so, his objective is on the next life?

ISAAC NEEDS THE LULIUM. NOT NOT CONSUME THE LULIUM, IT DOESN'T GO BACK. DO. NOT. CONSUME. THE LULIUM.

Also, I just realized as I was screaming this in my head, it's rule-ium. As in, a metal that breaks the rules/exists outside the natural order, with a really REALLY corny name. Like an unbreakeable metal called Kantbrecium in a language where K and C are represented by the same letter instead of R and L.

I'm reading a lot of the comments here, and it seems like Isaac's charm is even fooling the readers somehow. It's pretty clear why Isaac decided to do this. Isaac now knows that skelly man has the power to go back in time, and that he'll hold a grudge against Isaac for killing Rubia. If Isaac doesn't do something to make up for that and make the skelly man indebted to him, skelly man would probably kill or at the very least abandon Isaac. What Isaac's doing now is sacrificing his life in this world which will probably eventually revert anyways cause skelly wants to save Rubia, and investing into the new world where he'll have a more powerful and trusting ally. His line about being more honest next time is an attempt to get skelly to tell him in the new world about his time powers to make sure that Isaac never goes against skeleton in the new world because skeleton literally has an infinite time chamber to train and beat anyone he wants to.

Isaac is far too smart, he already figured out that Skelly is stuck in a timeloop just from a few words. Even so he couldn't be absolutely sure of it, so him betting his life on it is pretty crazy.

Even after reading ahead in the LN does not make me immune from the fact that Crow Bro sacrificed himself for skelly boi.

@thuurs If somehow the lulium of the crow doll is depleted/exhausted, that would only render the doll useless as a functioning vessel aka no batteries. Isaac will just be immobile until Skelly finds more lulium to charge it.

He cheated the system by forcing skelly to kill him at the zenith of his power! WHAT A PLAY. Fucking masterful.

Don't be fooled guys, Isaac did this for himself, remember he already knows the skeleton can time travel and that he is a smart mischievous self centered bastard, the most dangerous kind of bastard.

Users who are viewing this thread