The Skeleton Soldier Failed to Defend the Dungeon - Vol. 2 Ch. 141 - End of Season 2

Dex-chan lover
Maybe we are looking at things the wrong way, rubia most likeky wasnt the one who resurrected him. More like she was led there and did the summoning and they both assumed their relationship of master and servant.

Aka, he woukd have ressed anyways with or without her at this time.

As for why the change, quite obvious. They stole a lot of lilium, isaac probably stole even more while we didnt see him. So a lot of changes would happen.

Also, if the lilium remains accross time, wouldnt isac be able to use the lilium to leave himself a message?

Wow ... the Duke didn't even have to act personally, Skellyman just got completely destroyed by the doppelgangers. It really is on his best interest to somehow get Leandro on his side.
Thanks for the translation! Can't wait for next season.

Dex-chan lover
Yo that's class META right there, you can go back and pick something special without getting a full reset, that straight up cheating.

Double-page supporter
s2 ended already!?
Noooooooo!
Hope we don't have to wait too long for it.
I mean take a break author/artist.
But I like my story to not have to wait long for next chapters.

@eng1 Ehh? I thought the reason was the loss of "necromancer lover" or whatever protection. All of the necromancers were previously attracted to him, and it seems like they could feel him to some extent without seeing him (especially that monster lady). So my bet is rubia felt an unnatural attraction twords the nearby undead and attempted to revive him.
Alternativly, as a fellow blue windower, she may have seen a message telling her that a nearby undead could be summoned, as an affect of his skill/protection.

I can't wait for Mistress Succubus to show up!

Really looking forward to the next session.

Dex-chan lover
of shit, thanks for the translations but I really hope that our boney boy can save all his girls in the end

In the beginning when we saw that the respawn point wasn't always the same, we eventually made peace with the fact that Rubia may be dead forever. If we can do it once, we can do it again!
But I think something that happened in the last life triggered a significant scenario change for Rubia who can also see the blue windows. Plus we know that some memories can carry over from previous lives, like with the blonde girl. I think Rubia will also remember some things from the last life too.

Thanks for the translations. Season 2 was great. We understood the extent of the Empire's power and how dangerous they can be. But I'm sad to see the skill Necromancer's Lover go. That was what had enabled him to have a good relationship with all the candidates so far. Assuming he doesn't meet Rubia in this life and none of them have any subconscious memories of him, I wonder who he'll choose to protect in this life. Can't wait for season 3

Dex-chan lover
If Rubia stays dead in this timeline, I'll be very, very sad

Great season! I hope it will continue the momentum and I hope Rubia did get memory of future in order to protect herself.
Also those last pages were good XD.

I knew all that incredible progress was too good to be true. Really looking forward to season 3!

Supporter
Man. This is series is so good. I think that this takes advantage of the "game world" isekai trope the best that most manga i have read.

I can't wait to see what happens next.

Thanks a lot for the great translation folks !

Users who are viewing this thread