The Skeleton Soldier Failed to Defend the Dungeon - Vol. 2 Ch. 77

Dex-chan lover
i got the gist (they went to the witch's temple to get the silver liquid, her followers were killed by followers of "Purson," and she wants revenge), but i'm worried i missed some details in the dialogue 🤔

c1

Loving the one single panel that says "Couldn't get this translated correctly". Right.

@captain_crunch you only forgot that at the beginning the being in the amulet tried to kill them by making them pass through a barrier that make them hallucinate and attack each other. But the barrier was destroyed a long time ago which is why rather than to lead them into another trap he decided to guide them to the temple to know what happened.

Fed-Kun's army
Takes me back to when I read 200 machine-translated novel chapters of kumo desu ga, nani ka?
It's like a puzzle, what could this possibly mean?

First, thanks for the translation. better to have a translation than none translation ...

That said, while the gist of the story is there, there is work to be done in the idiomatic part of the translation. Also, there are parts where surely a negative particle was lost ( like when Skellebro sees Rena saying that apparently she didn't tortured the amulet guy enough ... he surely doesn't think Rena sadistic streak is a good thing :p )

That said, and back to the story ... hanged skeletons in chains. What a novel idea, never seen elsewhere, not even in any RTS game that is popular in South Korea [/sarcasm] ... Also, they made amulet guy mad. I'm not sure if we want to see him mad, even in his current shape .

Double-page supporter
not gonna lie, the translation(or at least the scrip/sentence) is not good... cant understand the whole chapter... cant even finish half of the chapter...
well, practice makes perfect i guess...

I do love this series but honestly the translation quality of this chapter makes me want to gouge out my own eyes no offense meant but I'm usually quite brutally honest about these things, and for what it's worth I hope your future translations are of better quality and that someone would fix/re-translate/proofread this chapter so it's less painful to read.

Users who are viewing this thread