The Skeleton Soldier Failed to Defend the Dungeon - Vol. 2 Ch. 88

Thanks for the translation! Had been a while when he respawned. Makes sense to respawn him a different way rather than a new 'repetition' or check point. Especially considering the even greater power difference. He shouldn't even have a chance against marquis so this gives him a chance to grow stronger without making it too fast. :)

i wonder if his reawakening here is due to completing Rena's scenario or due to the fact that this is the 1st time he consciously , purposefully and with his own hand killed himself to do a restart or is it the assimilation % or a combo of all the above? so many questions. can she save all the people he has met and regrets he could not? will he even try? either way good translation and thank you for your work!

Just last chapter I wanted to say "change the name of the webtoon to 'skeleton soldier couldn't protect SHIT'" but FINALLY he starts all over. If he loses even one single of his friends this time I will personally obliterate him

Double-page supporter
All yall talking about how he can't protect anyone, but forgetting that he successfully finished Rena scenario. So the title should be "Skeleton Soldier finally protected one person while continuing to mess up with everyone else".

The main issue is that Rena's quest was only B rank while Rubia is S rank and Gis is at an unknown rank, likely also S. Considering how much he had to go through just to finish Rena's quest, I'm not sure how he's going to finish Rubia's or Gis that easily. Especially when you consider Rubia's deaths are directly related to the Necrons. Plus there are other factors like the Fox Nun Elwin who helped him after Gis was killed.

Yeah, this is gonna take a while.

I had almost dropped this one after the slime arc, but I really like how good and unpredictable the scenario IS.

I guess it wont be long for one of the relationship effects to be pregnancy and as a reward they get the cutest little redhead skeleton baby

Dex-chan lover
i must say
this story is always one step away of being understood
how can it raise more and more question when you get one answer

Users who are viewing this thread