The Skeleton Soldier Failed to Defend the Dungeon - Vol. 2 Ch. 88

Fed-Kun's army
Is the skeleton a God that was sealed inside the skeleton and his memories and power were sealed?

Dex-chan lover
@AnimefangirlX maybe its a sort of curse that seals his abilities along with his original memories not dissimilar to the curse of the undead from dark souls except with more time related high jinx and different sorts of memory problems. The curse ensures his existence for (insert plot here) , maybe breaking the curse gives back his true strength and memory but its probably gonna kill him for real with no time stuff saving him because the curse is broken. But if he fully assimilates he might be a sort of puppet of fate cursed to live and be a slave to( the Big Bad).

Fed-Kun's army
@AnimefangirlX Actually you got it backwards, 100% he wouldn’t be able to go back in time, remember when it was higher his ‘save point’ was further in time.....and even though he is at 75% he where he woke up as a skeleton And his ‘first memory’.....it’s possible that going down further he can Maybe go more in the past maybe before he became a corpse....Depending where the writer takes this 0% could mean he could go in any point in time freely or maybe even more strange it the whole percentage could define his life I.e. 100% permanent death, 0% the start of life....the day he was born ...(or conceived depending on your perception of when life starts)

I thought the reason he went back so far was because he suicided instead of being killed. But if the secret is the assimilation rate, then... hmm, very interesting. Very interesting indeed.

I think I see where this is heading in terms of his allies all coming together. (his transfereance thing out the window for now)

He can save even his frienemy, the Marquis, by having the Necromancer queen not kill his love interest even though they look related and end up dead herself or meet him even earlier in his life. I think i even see his connection to Necro queen's organization but what i dont see is why the empire just straight up decided to f!ck the world?

Like didn't the demon leaders all die like the succubus and whatnot? Does the empire have someone even stronger than Demon lords?

Maybe i need to reread. I like this a bunch!! Thx!

Love the mystery! Gaming system. Fantasy world. Undead. But for some odd reason he stays as a skeleton soldier?

I think the reason he has been stuck waking up by Rena was because he hadn't completed her scenario. This is his first death since completing it so he was able to revive further in the past.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the translation @ GaraRoyal ! 😀 Was hoping this series would keep going!

Dex-chan lover
rank S scenario?

wait for a mint so a rank B quest takes him err ............70+ chapter to completed how many chapters to completed rank S storyline!?

i am guessing over 120 chapters

Dex-chan lover
@ZeroWWE
If he was starting from nothing sure, but now he's starting from being pretty stronk so it should take far less time, in theory.

GUYS WHAT IF HE SAVES BOTH!, think about it what if he could save the last girl and this one (forgot their names already) what would happen?

@WanderingKaos because the empire is basically a puppet for the necron cult

they swap opposing nobles with worms, kill others, ally with nobles that want war/expansion and even the royal family is getting pressured.

not only this weakens the empire, it also weaken/destroy the other human nations for the time the demon lords come back

even the adventurer guild is infected with the demon followers, tbh they are so far ahead in power from humans that the only reason major shit did not go down before is that the cults were fighting between themselves before, as you can see with the destruction of the crow cult.

Dex-chan lover
I don't think he's finishing the S-rank story because he didn't finish the A-rank story. And doing all 3 stories at the same time is SSS rank.

Users who are viewing this thread