The Skeleton Soldier Failed to Defend the Dungeon - Vol. 2 Ch. 88

Men your dedication is unreal
This series has been through like 5-6 scan groups & a few fan translated chapters.

I believe this translation effort would be better spent into bringing the latest chapters instead of remaking chapters that have been read ages ago... that or translating interesting new series.

Wow, you guys rock. Keep up the good work guys! I hope newer readers now have a better reading experience lol

u cant do that to me i wanted to go sleep since iam only gonna get 2h of sleep already but i guess iam not gonna have sleep tonight

Fed-Kun's army
how many times he died again? 6? 7? 8? Jeez....i wonder how strong he's gonna be by the time he reached 50th death if it ever gonna reach that point like......new game plus? xD

Dex-chan lover
uh since when could he allocate points lol
Skelly explained it in the chapter, it came along the absorption skill from corpses given by Gisezerai however it only works on lower level enemies. That's why he managed to level up this moment.

Dex-chan lover
this seal thing kinda reminds me of the Seal rating in Valkyrie Profile. Where doing certain things would drop/increase the rating. As the rating goes down the MC slowly recall her memories and you get the true ending if you have super low rating.

Also yeah, the stats allocation system came outta nowhere.

Users who are viewing this thread