The Skeleton Soldier Failed to Defend the Dungeon - Vol. 2 Ch. 95

99% sure you guys made a mistake with one of the terms at the start of the chapter, the character is talking about "swordmanship" but from the scene it seems highly likely they are talking about "blade aura" or the like. swordsmanship is common and its not that strong, but aura is RARE and makes them exceptionally stronger then normal swordsman. You also cant hold up a sword to show swordsmanship, but you can show the blade aura which is what the images seemed to show. @VenerableAsura

Power Uploader
@jessiej Yeah, it gets a bit difficult for us to refer to everything like the previous translations have as we'd usually have a glossary to refer back to for certain nouns. I will keep it in mind for the future though.

@Irregularity No one is forcing you to read our translations. In fact, please don't.

uwu lets get as close as possible? skeleton soldier x dark evil immortal wizard romance isekai begins... an adventure to defeat the 7 demon generals (which is what i think the 7 stands for, the generals of the demon king in skeleton soldiers past life, 1/7 can refer to the ones who have been revived e.g. the slime guys cult revived the beast guy hence why it just appeared)

@VenerableAsura TY. Im pretty sure most readers know what was meant so even if its not fixed this chapter it should be fine, but if you keep it in mind for future chapters that would be great :) That said, i think both terms are used because the character does have a certain level in "swordsmanship" as well as "blade aura" i have no idea what the original language terms are, i can only hope there is a difference so its easy to pick which term in english to use.

@VenerableAsura Hello. MC got that skill in the 66th chapter, it's name was given in 2 languages there: 검기 and 劍 氣. I'm no expert in these languages, so I might be mistaken, but even though the translation of the korean name doesn't have "energy" in it, the chinese or japanese have it with the 氣 symbol. So I think the name "Sword energy" or "Blade energy" would be more fitting than "Swordsmanship" because of what the skill does.

@Savior_Machine I can try. I think "The lion of Malpas" is actually meant to be "The messenger of Malpas". It's because 사자 can be translated as either of them.
Malpas (previosly translated as Malphas, first mention in chapter 70) is one of the 16 demon lords (sometimes translated as monster lords). Other known demon lords are Jagan (ch. 24), Se'eray (ch. 24), Purson (ch. 42), Botis (ch. 42) and Baal (ch. 71).
So why would MC say he is the messenger of the demon lord? I'm not sure, but here is my guess. Since Isaac worships Malpas, saying something like that can convince the lord of Grasmere that MC is as strong as Isaac and is able to stop him. Otherwise he might not be let to enter the dungeon in order not to anger Isaac even more or something.
Also if Isaac tries to read the mind of the lord and his guards about who the MC is, he will be reassured that they can become allies.

It's occured to me that people originally from these worlds would be more likely to call it a "panel" than a "window"

Users who are viewing this thread