The Skeleton Soldier Failed to Defend the Dungeon - Vol. 2 Ch. 98

Double-page supporter
we really didn't need the cutesy cartoon sidekick character trope

Rubia really can drop some burn ... look how she managed to shut the emo wizard out for a while ;)

Dex-chan lover
Oh shit, I wasn't expecting mecha, and I don't mind Isaac becoming a funny animal sidekick. Nice, I like where this is going!

"there's a soul in this sword, IT'S DANGEROUS" <proceeds to fist the swords orifice>. what the fuck is wrong with you ya dumb cunt, he JUST told you to be careful, he asked for ONE fucking thing and you couldn't hold it for even a second, you smooth brained ape. i don't know why this rustled by jimmies so hard but i hate her now

Dex-chan lover
Rubia cute mode is so moe 🥰

Ps: @VenerableAsura You can use QR code generator for your discord link, put it there so the reader can join your discord easier.

Dex-chan lover
Already had a fox girl masked ninja riding a sci fi bike... I think it was from this webcomic, anyway. An escaflowne mecha is just a tiny step up.

Great shaman boy sealed himself inside a dungeon to hide from someone? Probably his wife.

Dex-chan lover
Isaac is being more adorable here than the last round. But him as a crow really puts a cherry on top of the sundae.

Fed-Kun's army
Isaac probably was having some trouble with a women if he had to go into hiding, haha.

Aggregator gang
did rubia forget about her home town as well the people who might be killed for letting her escape....
i think her priorities are lacking....
then again she doesn't have the power

Dex-chan lover
did she forget about her people already? wasn't she aiming to be the new lord to free her subjects from the tyranny of her uncle?

Dex-chan lover
@thegentelman the goal was always to escape even on the first run the one that suggested to make her the lord is during the rerun cause that’s what the mission told him to do but he tried speed running it and failed

The speed running the escape though worked.

Users who are viewing this thread