The Skeleton Soldier Failed to Defend the Dungeon

That's Hel! She is the ruler of Helheim, which is in norse mythology hell. She is said to be the daughter of Loke. And when ragnarök comes she will ride in a ship crafted solely by the nails of all humans which did not end up in valhalla.

For those that might be interested in picking up the series because it was dropped please go here first: https://mangadex.org/thread/57139

Supporter
Minor editing nitpick: the past tense of "bind" is "bound", not "binded".

Dex-chan lover
So rather than progressing the story he just kills off whoever if with the protagonist and introduces a new whore.

It's interesting though. Where will this story go next? Will the fated future come to pass? I like that the author is keeping us guessing, although I wouldn't be surprised if he just ends up with a harem instead XD

I liked the two first girls, but I really have issues with this one. To think the mistress he wants to come back to is a succubus, I think each mistress is going to be worse than the one before.

Fed-Kun's army
With the way the series seems to be going I'd say it's all downhill from here. The story is getting progressively worse, I feel as if the author doesn't have a plan for the story and is just making it up as he goes along. This whole new leveling process the author is doing by allowing the MC to gain levels and skills from killing people is a terrible idea. They should have stuck with the "All You Need Is Kill" style of getting stronger. You have a character that can groundhog day, why are you introducing this bullsh*t because you're wasting an opportunity with your premise. Characters that get stronger through hard work and perseverance will always trump characters that are just given the Gary Stu token.

Can't get invested in any characters because the author will just abruptly abandon or kill them off to repeat the same process over and over again. These "unique character quests" irk me the wrong way as well, why introduce them if you're never going to bother completing them or changing the conditions half-way through. Like the 2nd female companion that was introduced, the author made the point to establish that she cannot be trusted no matter how far along you get with your companionship stat (or whatever terminology was used) only for that caveat to be completely forgotten about later. And the way he just abandons her? Seriously? I think it would be a very good idea to explain everything that's going on and that slime guy and co. are dangerous and shouldn't be trusted, but no, of course not, that would be the sensible thing to do. I couldn't possibly imagine a scenario where withholding such important information would result in jeopardizing her life and ultimately making your decision to keep her out of harms way utterly useless /s

From chapter 47 onward it is like we are reading a different series. Pity, it had promise, but I can't like series that have such abrupt plot changes for no reason.

This is so weird right now. Too much confusion and random stuff happening. "Look at this overpowered character... NOW HE IS WEAK! BWAHAHA... AND NOW THE OTHER STRONG GUY IS WEAK TOO! BWAHAHA" This just went full manhwa.

Users who are viewing this thread