The Skeleton Soldier Failed to Defend the Dungeon

meh idk.. is it rly that good? the skeleton seems just stupid now, its acceptable to make mistakes when the story 1st starts but he keeps being a noob, dying and coming back and/ or using others abilities to survive. i mean none of what he accomplished (if anything at all) is through his own work. if anyone plays games, he kinda seems like a noob that doesnt know how to properly use his character or play but has used money (or other means) to get end game gear..

JUST SAYING..

Dex-chan lover
This webtoon continues to disappoint me, every time he's in grave danger he either gets Deus ex machina'd out of the situation somehow or just dies and gets his respawn, but it doesn't seem like he gets smarter or stronger any more. Not to mention the story keeps moving forward without actually resolving or even continuing the previous story lines. He just respawns and then completely loses interest in everything he was just doing and wanders around for a while.

I swear if he just dies and revives again I think I'm done with this one. It's like a more depressing version of... relife?
Can't he beat just one of these pricks before he dies horribly?

My guess on what is happening
Both the necromancer and the assassin from the newest chapter must be sent from the neutral country that was caught in the empire's war. In the previous timeline the demon told MC that the attempt to stop the war failed. So what we are seeing is the same attempt that we already know is going to fail. The armor that appeared could be a demon lord that want the war to happen

Dex-chan lover
Eeh?? How come Jaimini's Box got this one??
Not complaining, just curious since to me it feel like it just happen out of nowhere.
What's the story there?

Dunno the story either, but fuck them. How do I change which group's upload I read? Because One Shot has been covering this since Meraki dropped it, and they don't make me wait 14 days. Sorry, Jamini, but your website's reader is kind of shit.

Edit: Some sort of joint with One Shot? I mean, won't wipe the egg off my face, but I apologize for my earlier comment. Still don't like the 14 day delay, but that's just me.

Dex-chan lover
I'd rate this a 9 but only until halfway through since the author just keeps dropping new plot points without resolving any of the old ones in the latter half. It dropped to a 6.5 then but Imma still read it out of curiosity for how this mess of a manhua will turn out.

Aggregator gang
demand a change of the title to: useless skeleton dude can't protect shit.

This started out pretty promising and was alright until about chapter 46. It feels like the author has not even the slightest outline and he just makes everything up as he goes along but it comes across as just awful. Maybe it'll go back to being alright later. I'm still reading it but for now its a train wreck in slow motion. Started at an 8/10, dropped to a 4/10 atm.

The MC has no discernible personality (I mean he's a skeleton so that's fine) so its up to side-characters to do the heavy lifting. Except the author seems to grow bored of every waifu he introduces and so the Skeleton soldier becomes mysteriously weak as fuck constantly loses them, or MC just decides he'll ~put them in danger uwu~ so he abandons them. Either way they're removed from the plot so he can find the next girl to tag along with.

Did I mention every character is dumb whenever it helps advance the plot? That happens too.

Except now the Skeleton soldier has some fucking OP-ass abilities but he's still weak as hell. Then he meets someone new who is MEGA OP but then THEY end up jobbing because a NEWER character is EVEN STRONGER. It's the kubo "I just wanna draw cool things" but the author can't even string it together well.

Users who are viewing this thread