The Skeleton Soldier Failed to Defend the Dungeon

The real title for this should be "Skeleton Soldier Couldn't Protect Shit", because that's exactly what he does: nothing.

Definitely a slow pace one. But it kinda boring cuz MC achieve nothing at all.

The purpose of the skeley dying is actually a literary device for letting the readers experience different timeline at the same time. The author will tie up the spaghetti in the end and all will be made clear.

You people are so fuckin' whiny. Jesus.

I like the story, even though it's a bit silly.

This story is interesting but gets increasingly boring as it progresses. The main character just keeps dying and being reborn, encountering a new character and having some minor adventure with them. They die and soon after he dies to do it all over again. It's a very repetitive flow of the story beats. Fair warning to anyone picking it up.

I want to make a "No One's Ever Really Gone" joke but it seems like they all might really be dead and I don't know which would be worse once the storythreads are all put together to address whatever the overarching plot even is.

Aggregator gang
@GrindEnfant Damn, I thought I was going to be the first one to make that joke. Would be hilarious seeing it as an alternative title like Watamote or Bakarina.

Dex-chan lover
I can see why most user I know drop this now, but I'm still curious how this will end...

So put on hold!

@ABCsOfLife I agree, I'll have to put this on hold too I enjoyed it at first but it just doesn't have the charm anymore hopefully it'll be worth a read once it compiles more chapters this read got old fast.

Supporter
"Skeleton soldier couldn't do literally anything" would be a more accurate title. The art's pretty good, but that's all it's got going for it; the "plot" is nonexistent at this point.

I had high expectation for this manga when it first came out. not the story progression is super slow and it is just boring now

This is disappointing in so many ways. What an unfortunate plot... where the main character literally does nothing.

Dex-chan lover
going to drop this probably, first is that vertical format which is awful (why do they do that?, do they not sell magazines in korea?, they sell scrolls?)
then is the "story"(or lack thereof) which has turned into utter powercreep crap in which the skeletard no matter how many powerups and buff he gets is still always completely and utterly useless shit.

plus all the random crap that's appearing with no sense of explanation

Well, Chapter 66 ends the first season. They'll be upping the maturity level on season two from "Everyone" to "15+". So we'll see how that plays out. Though even the authors don't know when season two will start, but hopefully it'll be less than six months.

Users who are viewing this thread