The Skeleton Soldier Failed to Defend the Dungeon

trashiest manga ever. Just show some fucking intended rape/rape to get that extra "shock value" lmao. this is what all the authors without content do, turn all edgy like their unoriginal ideas. Goblin slayer up in this bitch. But im 100% sure the community will eat it up and just say; omg this is soo good, TIMETRAVEL!??! REINCARNATION!??!?!? ISEKAI?!?! OOOH YES. FEED ME THE TRASH.

Dex-chan lover
@Roadcape

i mean you are not wrong, but you don't have to be a dick about it.
And for all its faults, because yes like you said it have them in spades, its not the worst, not even by a long shot and does have some legitimate good points too.

For people who do like trashy isekai with time travel stories or just like non human protagonists this is actually one of the better once out there even if its not the best.
it sure beats the heck out of stories like "Kaifuku Jutsushi no Yarinaoshi" and "Jichou shinai Motoyuusha no Tsuyokute Tanoshii New Game"
Those are way better examples for trash mangas with shock value as its main selling point like what you are describing.

@goofydude

so far outside of chapter 1 the story have not even taken place inside the dungeon they are talking about in the title.
The story is basically about this random ass skeleton who for soem reason goes back in time to when he was first resurrected in a etempt to save his previous ( and later on new ) comrades.
Every time he dies he goes back in time, but not always to the same point and he have as of yet not found out what causes the reset point to change.
He also have a game like system that lets him keep any benefits from previous lives even if he goes back in time to before he got them.
Give it a few chapters and you might just like it.

@Goldenzeal
Correction, he does not save his new "comrades". So far, he has either failed or let everyone die with the exception of the current girl. But... he abandoned her once already so there is no reason to think he would save her when in fact, she is just along for the ride until she is killed and the next girl appears (yes, all of the "comrades" have been female thus far).

Dex-chan lover
@Christopher

yes he have failed to save them SO FAR, but he is trying to find a way to get stronger so he can do so in the future or go back in time and try again.
but yeah it was my bad in not being specific enough as i wanted to try and not spoil too much.
Also consider the fact we dont even know the gender of our skeleton friend, we all just assume he is male but we dont know much at all about him.

Dex-chan lover
So around 59 the chapters stopped loading fully. Has anyone else had this problem?

Dex-chan lover
Oooh! This got updated.

I'll be sure to pick it back up once the missing chapters are translated. Thanks for all your hard work!

Please don't be fucktards and upload a fake chapter then delete it or whatever others do to get it up with the updated status...

Man, everything surrounding the translation of this manhwa is a train wreck. Don't get me wrong, I am very appreciative of everyone's hard work, but it is just silly that at least 6 different translators have tossed this thing back and forth. If you made a visual map of what sites you needed to visit to get the full version, it would look like a map of the New York City Metro.

I dropped this series since the Skeleton failed to save the first girl and didnt even try to go back time to save her.

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

@VDos Thank you for the chapter. The translation was very rough but your efforts are appreciated! I enjoy this story so I’m grateful for anyone giving their time so I can have another piece of it.

Dex-chan lover
Guess i'll wait till someone uploads the 77th chapter who has more time than just google translating it. Bad translations hurt the story so bad, what a turn off

Users who are viewing this thread