The Skeleton Soldier Failed to Defend the Dungeon

Double-page supporter
@Amariithynar I remember that. Especially this chapter appearing and disappearing in pure randomness. Back then I thought that they were protecting their work but now, in the hindsight, I can see now that it was just crying of a spoiled kid who hasn't got candy he wanted (or sketchy advertisement of their patreon/sites). Oh well, everything moves on. And about translation level... maybe I'm not that demanding, or just "have seen too much shit" but even now this translation is on good level. Not stellar, not Shakespeare-level-poetry but good, I'd even dare to say solid- meaning of speech is being kept, the following sentences form a coherent picture. But again- this is purely subjective matter.

Dex-chan lover
I can definitely tell you that the translation of the last couple of chapters now has been terrible, getting only the most basic concepts across, but losing or even twisting the actual context of what was originally written. Of course it's not deliberate, just people trying to do it without any real idea of what they're translating, or how to structure the words in English afterwards. I don't hate them for it or anything, like some people in the comments seem to, but it IS at the level where I cannot enjoy myself reading them, unfortunately.

It's so sad how many bad manhuas being translated and this decent one being left out. The season 2 looks like machine translated. I'm just ignoring waiting a group pick up again.

I was kinda invested in it at the start, but the more I read it the more boring it became. The MC is just pretty lame, I like the fact that he is a skeleton, but he is just so dumb and is literally confused by every single thing that happens. most of the other characters that have been introduced haven't been anything interesting either.

Double-page supporter
Even though it was going completely off the powerscale rails in a bad way and the story is nowhere to be found I still want to see more of this

How long was the break between season 1 and 2? I'm still waiting to read more Volcanic Age and Solo Leveling, and wanna know about how long it'll take.

Aggregator gang
as soon as that high-tech insect motorbike stuff came i drop this, too much new things without proper introduction sadly

@GaraRoyal Thank You so much for the translation, like actually. Your translation is already this great for a newbie(source: you). I can't imagine how great you will be in the future. Once again, Thank You So Much.

Double-page supporter
I quite like the premise but it's annoying how many loose ends appear in the story. We have start of an intrigue, and then poof it disappear.

Users who are viewing this thread