The Skeleton Soldier Failed to Defend the Dungeon

Became trash after trying to incorporate mecha, google maps and etc. Had a decent premise and the author had to jump ship.

@justforthelulz Leaving this site didn't really do much for those groups, especially Jaimini's~box~. That group is a shadow of what it was before they left. They were huge, did a lot of series and some pretty popular ones too. Now they are doing just four series that I've never heard of before. It's pretty sad to see.

Contributor
@Eclipse01
Now they are doing just four series that I've never heard of before.
The other three series I'll agree with, but Kaguya-sama is kind of a really popular one, even if you personally have never paid any attention to it.

freed.jpg

where did he run to in 86? it was just a barn at the start but then suddenly they are in a church looking place

Dex-chan lover
The thumbnail is sick, wonder when he will get to that point, 500chaps or so maybe

BP

Fed-Kun's army
Where can I find the chapters between 40 and 50?

the quality of the translations took a huge shit because people were impatient and now they'll never get properly translated.
the novel is untranslated from the original korean raws so those'll never appear either.

what a shit way for this series to end up.

Is this worth reading? I read it along time a go and was generally intrigued by it, finished season one and all.

@Unloyal I'd say its worth reading, the story is intriguing, if generic at times, the world building seems half decent so far (except for the occasional medieval chainsaw/motorcycle), and the MC is relatively relatable, even if he is of neutral alignment.

@lolicage
Bro, you are not paying for shit, stop complaining and just read. As long as I understand the flow, I don't give a fuck about the "quality" you are talking about. Besides, the translation is good, wtf are you talking about?

Once again, you are not paying for shit. So, shut the fuck up.

Pretty good but haven’t been reading as often cause the new translator is inconsistent and illiterate

Fed-Kun's army
This story is pretty good! I guess it's rated poorly because of the poor scanlation quality and translations. I had to google a bit to find some good ones. But yes if you are planning to read on MD, wait for some good quality scans & tl that do justice to the story.
Yes there are some inconsistencies if you read early on, but I find them being integrated/explained into the story in the following arcs. I guess this type of manga you do need to read in a complete arc, rather than chapter wise. The author does have a central plot going on, and hopefully he will tie up all loose ends in the upcoming arcs.

PS: Trash, slimline and oneshot scans are good, rest are 'speed' scans

This definitely deserves a higher rating people probably gave lower scores because of the lack of chapters and bad translation.

@Naron543 no i think the rating is just fine if a little too high and it's because of people like you who will give anything a high rating that some absolute trash tier manga are rated 5 or 6 when they should have a 3 or 4 rating

Users who are viewing this thread