The Skeleton Soldier Failed to Defend the Dungeon

Contributor
@Gunlord500:

Yes, but by groups with posting restrictions that didn't post (or didn't post everything) to MangaDex. The earlier ones, by Meraki Scans don't appear on their site anymore, they probably took it down when the official English translation came out. For the later ones, One Shot Scans didn't post them here, and their group basically died, to my knowledge. And certainly their site where they hosted it went down. (You can usually figure out what group translated something originally by looking at the MangaUpdates link in the description, though as in this case that doesn't always help).

This means you're down to two basic options: Wait an eternity for the official translation to catch up, and buy it (if you are a patient and virtuous person), or go to a slightly less scrupulous aggregator site than MangaDex (probably with ugly compressed jpeg images XD) that scraped it from Meraki and One Shot Scans' sites back when it was up (Google will help here; just be sure to have a good ad-blocker and whatnot ~w~)

FINALLY, while we're at it and for good measure: For chapters 71-89, you really want to look up Hatigarm Scans (google again) and read it on their site, because the groups that posted those translations here are, quite frankly, some of the worst and most unreadable translations I've seen this side of Duwang.

(...most series do not have quite this complicated of a scanlation history XD)

Dex-chan lover
So what is the situation with this now? I see asura took it off thier website, does that mean they also dropped it or it will be MD only?

Tappytoon took it in. It makes me happy to know I can support the Author.... They Will take si much time to pair with the current chapters. I Will read it in here and Review in Tappytoon the parts I do nota remember si well.

Contributor
I almost dropped this series early on, when it seemed mostly grim and aimless, wandering left and right and abandoning characters and premises before I could get attached to them.

I'm glad I didn't. It takes a (very) long time for it to get rolling, but so far things that get left unfinished or unsatisfying in the plot keep getting meandered back to and addressed again later, while the setting keeps unfolding in all directions in interesting ways. It's definitely an interesting beast.

@Pokari Yeah, agreed. I wasnt gonna drop it or anything since i wanted to see where it was going, but it wasn't.. a priority to read, as it was for me in the first 20 chapters or so. But now it's getting really good, imo.

Any idea where the missing chapters are? I'm enjoying this but that is a big gap, I'd like to know what happened

Naaaaa they are just in a video Game that the player does not remember he is actually playing. And someone press the reset button when s/he is about to die.

Note: It's not spoilers it's just my silly comment.

Users who are viewing this thread