The Skeleton Soldier Failed to Defend the Dungeon

That motorcycle insect or whatever is legit a very very bad thing to add to the story in a well-built middle-ages story. I don't know why manhwa always goes to elements of the present or mixing modern tech with fantasy but that's dogshit. I've read sololeveling the novel in full but you don't have to read even 1/10th of it to know it's utter trash and that the setting is dogshit. That's very unlucky they'd be making this world into somekind of a "lost age" period where modern civilization is gone, I guess ??? I'm not sure.

Fed-Kun's army
I really had high hopes for this one, but the MC is just so weird and inconsistent. Literally nothing he does makes sense. He keeps going on about his vows to protect certain people and then whenever shit goes down he bails. In Rubia's case, he should have just killed himself after getting the info he needed, if he was so desperate to protect her. Then with the thief girl, he just flat out abandons her in the cave after they went on a journey for months in his past life. Even though the same girl took 3 arrows to the back for him in a previous life. And he said he wanted to repay her. He goes from saying that he wants to protect the thief girl to saying that he wants to use her for info. I get not having any romantic feelings, that makes sense. But the way he acts is just so contradictory and downright nonsensical. He didn't even warn her to get away from that guild. What was the point of all those chapters? Technically, he didn't even end up getting his revenge on the dude from the spider cavern for killing Rubia. He just fucking went back in time said, "Nah I'm done with this shit," and fucking bails. Wouldn't it make more sense for him to continue down that path, destroy the spider dungeon, fix the goblin dungeon and then fucking bail? They literally said he gets a bonus from the clan for as long as they remain alive. So why would he not eliminate the guards, considering that they fucking suck, and free them in like 2 seconds? Takes almost no effort. Around 20 chapters worth of character interactions have been reset. Wtf was the point of it all? I just don't fucking get it. Am I not getting something? Or does this MC just have brain damage?

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Feels bad, can't read the confusion people are talking about since chapters 41 - 49 are missing.
nvm I just noticed it just doesn't show from the list I was reading from I guess? Idk - anyways back to reading

The story line is too fcked up and it also feels too random, like it didn't even write only one person. It's should have progressed a bit after 100 chapters. I'm dropping.

IM SO FUCKING CONFUSED. wtf is the assimilation rate for 1, 2 what the hell is happening to this poor skeleton, 3 why is his own fucking name forbidden, 4 how many damn people is he going to try to save before he says fuck it and gives up on them, and 5 what happend to the lich woman who was killed repeatedly by some weird king looking thing.

@Nightingale6963 il try to do it without much serious spoilers but 1 is how restricted skelly boy is to acting like mindless undead
and how much of his power/memories are sealed
, 2 he is cursed
never to truly die and couple other things
, 3 in many fantasy and fantastical settings Name is a very important part of any individual that represents past, present and future destiny
and can be used to change thereof
, 4 not sure on that one but
mc will be on his good natured adventures for a while,
my guess till assimilation drops bellow 25 and then sht starts hitting the fan for real
, 5 she is still alive since he just returned to start
if somebody actually translates this manhwa you should be seeing the knight thing soon

Does anyone know where I can read the book format version where it left off (ch 103)
Ps sorry if you see two messages my first one didn't send on my screen

Dex-chan lover
@Podi125 idk why you find him weird he is a skeleton he only has one command and that is to protect if he fail he moves on and find something else to protect.

Plus he’s ultimate goal is to protect
The dungeon with Ms succubus
anyway

Fed-Kun's army
@greatninja3 I don't think it explicitly stated that
if he couldn't protect something he had to move on
, unless it mentions that later.
He tried multiple times to save the necromancer girl, considering he could have just left her to die the second the mercenaries showed up.
Maybe it was because that was just part of the
quest line, but still it rubs me the wrong way when he suddenly just goes from saying "I'll protect you" to "Bye bish."
I get what his ultimate goal is,
but it genuinely feels pointless when the story tries to get you invested in certain characters and then just removes them from the story, only to add yet another disposable character. It basically gets into that fucky situation Attack on Titan was in during the middle portion of the series. Everyone was disposable so no deaths have emotional weight.
Also, what was the point in half the arcs, if they essentially didn't happen?
Another huge issue is that the arcs don't build much on each other. They have world building elements, since we get to see fragments of what parts of the world are like, but character development and interactions constantly get reset and trashed. Several interesting plot points seem to get trashed or left unresolved when the whole reset shit happens. All of the interactions he had while he was with the thief girl are gone. A bunch of them seemed to be pretty meaningful, but they were wiped out. At the end of it all, it feels like nothing has really happened, because nothing of importance has happened. Necromancer is dead, thief girl is gone, goblin relationship is gone, etc.

Feel stupid for not remembering Rena mentioning she remembered past lives she had with skele-bro. Explains the whole bit about why after waking up (with skele's quest completed about getting her promoted?) that she'd be wanting to find him to figure out what the hell was goign on with those memories.

Though I don't get the complaints about things getting reset each time when it's mostly about world building and more recently we're seeing how things aren't necessarily getting completely reset. Skele-bro has now figured out that he essentially was sealed, was being strung along by succubus who likely knew something was up with him, that the organization (that I guess is heralding in the demon invasion) also was sticking people in outer regions to watch for something weird (like skele-bro) popping up, and so on.

Aggregator gang
617484ddc7a18980caa34cffc9ac0d82.jpg

2ldsf9.jpg

Fed-Kun's army
Pretty good in the beginning, then goes completely off the rails and bananas starting in late 40s chapters. In a really bad way.

At first it was just your typical RPG timeloop fantasy where the MC just die over and over again, but then somehow the story become interesting when he meet more people and exploring new place even when his spawn place and timeline is random. It becomes more meta when you realize
That his decision actually carries over in his next loop and the story implied that there is another looper beside the skeleton

Overall, aside from confusing timeline mumbo jumbo, it's a really solid fantasy timeloop story.
Can't wait for more chapters!

Users who are viewing this thread