The Skeleton Soldier Failed to Defend the Dungeon

@Red2005dragon Lol 1 line just to say a pill of shit. I guess you're even better than me at conveying useless chatter. Since you're a genius, who's probably reading a lot of philosophers, what's technology, and that bike (that's clearly a flying bike) what does it mean for the whole world setting then? And that fucking radar ? and screen? What does that mean I wonder ? Don't bother replying, retard. Like in SL, the answer is "IT'S MAGIC" so "IT WORKS".

I hate DMCA’s like this. Why the f*ck do they care that people are fan translating something in a language they never had any intention to release it in? It doesn’t hurt their sales. The mawha isn’t officially available in English, so why do they give a sh*t?

Those DMCAing shits ruining manwha that i enjoy by eliminating the translators, so fuckin annoying.

First it was Returners magic and now this.

Where can i even follow returners magic anymore in english?

dropping this now. Its a fun read but not for me. Too many characters, timeloops, powers, locations, organisations etc. to keep track off

@Cylos Same here, I'm dropping it also. It is going nowhere fast. Just as you start to understand something the author adds yet another time loop.

Just now picking this back up. Glad to see that Skeleton Soldier Couldn't Protect Shit does progress, even if it takes a long, winding, and looping road.

Damn, skeleton was dropped again. Is it like 5th time it got dropped? Hope some group will take it, cuz I don't want to go through another "no group" tl phase.
And most of the KR tl groups don't even want to touch officially translated manga, despite official tl being 70 chapters behind.

Fed-Kun's army
I'm baffled seeing that someone still cares for this comic. Aside from the flat MC and the gigantic plot armor that makes him immortal, hence he can die infinite times with no consequences and keep all the power-ups, the story progression is more than slow it's almost non-existent. Entire arcs with no actual purpose that get reset just for him to take another random path until the next reset. Smh.

Was pretty damn good for the first 50 or so chapters, but when it dropped off it dropped off *hard* which was a shame because I liked the direction that it was going to before all of the bs happened

Users who are viewing this thread