The Skeleton Soldier Failed to Defend the Dungeon

@prstone well think of the bright side at least you have a mini-break for the week to focus on other chapters or manga that needed translating or start relaxing so you don't get burnt out and stop translating things due to stress or anything.

Lots of comics went on temporary break for Christmas/new year so don't be surprised if there's a break between chapters here too. 😢

Group Leader
@WillofRose @itamar, Specifically, it seems to be the guy who normally rips the raw for Flame-Scans is taking a break. They're looking into different procurement methods, and in the mean time I've looked off a watermarked version, so the translation is ready to go. Just need a good copy of the chapter to clean and typeset onto.

Group Leader
Yes and no, I do have a patreon (not sure on mangadex's policy on providing donation links in the comments, but it's .../Dootsquad) BUT I don't have access to kakaopage in order to buy the raws from there. So for now donations are solely to feed the doot a burger 😉. I have someone I may be able to pay to get me raws, but it would take some time to get that up and running with them. Waiting for Flame-Scan remains the best option for now. Winter break doesn't last forever. 😊

Group Leader
@Bellaxus We've got the Raws for Chapter 132, my translation is finished and Flame-Scan is actively working on the chapter as we speak! If we don't get a new chapter this week I'll eat my hat!*
*I make no promises regarding whether or not I actually own a hat...

Group Leader
I've got one made of fruit leather for those special occasions when I'm wrong. 😉

Dangnabbit Skelly, why do you always put your masters in danger?! I guess critical thinking is not a skeleton's asset.

The only bad thing I can say about this series so far is the crappy armor he wears all the time.

Users who are viewing this thread