The Skeleton Soldier Failed to Defend the Dungeon

Group Leader
@prstone I'm not sure if that's you but, there's another user with the same name as you in the discord server. Please tell me if I'm wrong or not. And no, I've checked but you were never kicked/banned. @prstone#4409 was the discord name and tag of that user, and he's still on the server. So are you still sure that you were kicked? Perhaps you didn't check the #get-verified channel?
Screenshot_215.png

Gotta admit, as much as I love this manhwa, sometimes it might be a bit frustrating how the author seems to keep on adding and endlessly building things up.
Constantly presenting us with entirely new systems or scenarios (that are immediately out of reach - except for those scenarios that are
a sudden Bad End
), while at the same time we rarely find a conclusion to anything.

Right now there are so many subplots that I want the MC to try/author to explore, that I'm sure that if I go back to ch 30 I'll probably find something unresolved, even 100 chapters later.
Now, I'm not complaining, actually I think it is amazing (that slow development 10/10) and I might prefer this system over
Re:Zero
simply because the possibilities do seem endless with which
life or route

Double-page supporter
This one started off pretty rough, but now it's one of my favourite fantasy manga. Too bad it takes around 30-40 chapters for it to take off, many will be deterred.

Good in the beginning, but fades out over time because of
him just being able to revive at checkpoints and not the beginning
and other things.

Dex-chan lover
@MuscleTheMan
he gets to go back at the starting point again after reaching appoint with that percentage that keeps or reducing the inclusion of Isaac really improve the series

Double-page supporter
@kimaji you're right, idk what went through my head, my bad. It's just a regular fantasy adventure manga. It's great anyways :p

Group Leader
@Bellaxus Sooner than that, most likely. This is my first time working with Flame-Scans, so I'm not sure what their time-table looks like. But 131 raw was released yesterday. Translation work is finished, and I'll be seeing if Flame-Scans feels comfortable with me helping on the cleaning end of things to speed this along. As we both get into the swing of things, I'm personally hoping to see completion times become regular enough that you'll be able to expect a set day for our releases. ~💀

Users who are viewing this thread