The Skeleton Soldier Failed to Defend the Dungeon

DAMMNIT ISAAC. I began to like you.

Sigh, this is almost as rage inducing as Aristia's love interest in Abandoned Empress

I do wonder what is gonna happen now.
Is he just going to investigate some more, or try to make more connections?

I'm not a fan of Korean webtoons.
But this might be my favorite story I've ever read on this site. Helps that the characters don't usually use Korean names that piss me off. But it's genuinely extremely interesting and always keeps me on the edge, not knowing what to expect next. The MC is realistic and not obnoxious. Story gets better over time.

I remember this from a long time ago, at that time there were only a few chapters released, and I was like.. meh, kinda dull, and dropped it...
But now, a year or so later, I binged on this from beginning to the most recent chapter...
As many people said, the characters are actually amazing, aside from the true bad guys, all the other characters are more or less amazing, even some side characters, every piece of information is important, and the plot twists are beyond amazing, heck even the crow dude is amazing! 😂
I wholeheartedly recommend this, it's plot heavy, action packed, and while it's not constant, the humor is quite good too. I also like the fact that our MC no matter how strong he gets, he is still not OP (even after 100 chapters) yet he IS stronger than most, he encounters difficulty, he is not excessively smart, sometimes he's chill, sometimes his emotions get the better of him... He's more 'human' than most human characters in other manga/manhwa.
Anyhow, READ IT. (oh and, while there are some 'feelings' involved, as of now, most of it comes from gratitude I guess, of feelings of safety and friendlines, rather than romantic love... I guess... Maybe...) So read it. Bye. 😂

Sigh.
Well here we go again. I hope we don’t get restart again. I like this current line.

Isac did the right thing. Mc is dumb. Now everyone is gone great.

@nasa_ It's easy to say that Isac did the right thing and spared her from suffering, but I think the issue is that he gave MC false hope for years and tricked him.

Issac why u should have told the truth from the start and not make the mc go thru all of that for a person who has already ascended to heaven

Well now we've got flying mages, will he absorb it before he dies? New life beginning in 3... 2...

Users who are viewing this thread