The Skeleton Soldier Failed to Defend the Dungeon

Oh man, this is becoming my current GOLD STANDARD for Fantasy Story in just 10-20ish chapter.
MC got clear concise goal .... but the more he tries to achieve it, the more hurdle he had to deal with, and the more he learnt about his world.
He's slowly becoming OP, but it's not on silver platter, MC had to earn it the hard way, the struggle is real.
It's world building is top notch, i would like to put this one on equal level with berserk in terms of enjoyment.

@DatRabbitSkut
Already arrived at the latest chapter, man this manhwa is anti-thesis of the usual instant gratification of another generic reincarnated story out there .... there's always a reason why something went that way .... every little bits of stories are interwined

UGAH ISAAC NOOOOO-On the other hand Isaac is like one tier under Kurapika but def above part 6 DIO. Beautiful man.

I'm not going to waste my time crying about Isaac. That crook lied about Rubia and made the MC waste his life. Good riddance. I'm sad we didn't get to see him suffer 🌚

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

ISAAC THE REAL HOMIE! Really sacrificed himself so the homie would be more powerful in his next life

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Dex-chan lover
Eventually MC will die and we will see him again is my guess 🤣

Code:

You know your guess is correct when it has the spoiler tag on it XD

The author had to kill off Isaac before I turned gay for him, I understand

Code:

Users who are viewing this thread