The Skeleton Soldier Failed to Defend the Dungeon

@Oct_opus Jaiminixbox are currently translating it, or they were, they are on chapter 70 and there is already 86 chapters out.

Dex-chan lover
I wonder why it still has ratings like this. The beginning is good but it all goes to shit relatively quickly.
The author has no idea what to do with his story.

so what, have the author fixed his shit now or is it still shit?
I remember reading this in another aggregator site and dropped this when the author decided to pull an Erased and proceeded to remove the whole development of multiple chapters out of the window. not sure what chapter I dropped it though, does anyone know?

Dex-chan lover
Oh yeah this exists. Is the plot still cycling back to what it did literally last arc? Cause what I remember is that the skeleton meets a new waifu,
waifu dies, skeleton somehow gets waifu's power,
repeat.

Man, I should've read the chapters as soon as I saw them. Came back just now and they were deleted for some reason?

Dex-chan lover
@Raikuha
"Man, I should've read the chapters as soon as I saw them"

Yeah, me too.
This is a strange site. They afford scanlation groups privileges that the groups never afford the publishers. Some of which allow the groups to profit off of the scans. Twisted ethics are at work there.

So why did the new chapters get deleted when the last update is 10 months old? Didn't the previous translator just quit uploading to Mangadex?

For anyone wondering, the chapters that were just posted were ripped from the Scanlator without permission except for the latest two (also taken down) which were filled with spelling and grammar, so much so that it wasnt readable.

You can read up to chapter 70 on Jaimini's Box.

And I know there is no end to scanlation drama, but we can at least all agree the ripping scanalations or sending people to aggregator sights like KissManga is a dick move?

Only read the summary so far, but I must wonder rather than time travel did the dungeon just reset for the next group? lol

Users who are viewing this thread