The Skeleton Soldier Failed to Defend the Dungeon

You sure that's the right people? They don't have anything from our skelly boi on that link
Yeah, when you click the link to their group website they have Chapter 131 - 232 on there.

Not sure why they haven't uploaded to MangaDex.

Dex-chan lover
As of CH 239 Im very impressed with this title's staying power. It isn't always great but its never bad. Skelle has had an interesting if not consistent progression and we are always given another peek behind the curtain when things begin to get dull.

The story is unpredictable but I think it’s because the author just does whatever he wants or thinks is cool, rather than having some big thought out mystery that’s being fed piecemeal.

There’s no foreshadowing or anything. Imagine how random the Eclipse in berserk would be without seeing zodd, wyald, or the first anime episode (or reading black swordsman arc with manga)

Dex-chan lover
I really would not be surprised at all if Kevin Ashton is our skellyboi, but he either made himself forget so that he could have some real fun again since the world would most likely be in his hand and he got bored of it. Or something happened when confronted with those "Admins".
This all might be just a game, and Ashton is the creator, and skelly over here is his vessel, but without knowing it.
Either way, its a good manga. Would think we are about halfway done at this point maybe? (chapter 247 atm).

Dex-chan lover
It got picked up by TappyToon. Are they legit?

Seems like for my region, we're not locked out of it for now I guess. lower your flags my SEA brethen

Aggregator gang
its not bad, but it just kinda tends to drag things along i feel like. after about 200 chapters i just got bored of it and haven't read since

Dex-chan lover
yeah, this series is kinda like junk food at this point. not bad but also not really worth going out of your way for, but if you've got nothing better then it's fine

Users who are viewing this thread