The Skinny Girl and the Chubby Boy - Ch. 13

@lobsterboy The manga was written in Japanese where the mangaka probably used the closest katakana version of the name and Taco translated said kata back to english. Naturally some nuances would be lost in translation which IMO can be overlooked

Dex-chan lover
Even the Uncle is wholesome. And we learn part of the reason why Papa did not hesitate to take in Julia, being similar to Natasha, his wife. Looks like Papa Dan has an interesting backstory waiting to be told. Hopefully he and Natasha and Antonio will have a chance to tell their story also.

Goddamn... this whole family is so wholesome. 🤣

Dex-chan lover
@lobsterboy If we're really being nitpicky, Julia should be spelled "Giulia", and Natasha isn't exactly an Italian name either. But as I've said before in the comments to another chapter, this series is usually pretty good at handling Italian expressions, especially compared to other manga, and I'd say that's enough from a Japanese story that isn't trying to be too serious or historically accurate!

Dex-chan lover
@Tcof The age of consent in Italy is freakishly low, 14... 13 if the older party is less than 3 years older... Uncle got his alibi.

Dex-chan lover
The age of consent in Italy is freakishly low, 14... 13 if the older party is less than 3 years older... Uncle got his alibi.

In theory it's 13 in Japan too, but in practice that isn't the whole story there either so I'd have my suspicions about it being that cut and dry in Italy too without looking into it more.

Dex-chan lover
I can't read "molto bene" without thinking "thats-a nice-a donut".

Dex-chan lover
Ight Antonio slow down there....kinda feels weird sharing a name with him...well my middle name at least

Man what the actual FU.. this guy just said to wait and keep a kid that's maybe 15-20 years younger than him as a future wife ?????

This author has some degenerate writing it feels insane to read this stuff

@Tcof The age of consent in Italy is freakishly low, 14... 13 if the older party is less than 3 years older... Uncle got his alibi.
No he doesn't you pdffile, it's a grown man acting like a father rescuing a homeless girl that's 20+ years younger.

Users who are viewing this thread