The Skinny Girl and the Chubby Boy

VIP
Oh, uh.. how do I add links to the raws?
https://www.pixiv.net/user/2494053/series/48903

Power Uploader
@Pnutz Click the edit button (must have Contributor rights or higher) and then:
unknown.png
It has already been added by a nice bystander.

Group Leader
@Pnutz

"Boku no teryouri de iroiro rippa ni nacchatte, me no yariba ni komaru ttsu no..."
"My cooking has made her too splendid and now I don't know where to rest my eyes..."
or something to that extent. I think the phrasing is a bit awkward but that's the general gist.

"Agatta yo!" means "It's ready!" but it doesn't make much of a difference really.

The other bubbles are correct as far as I can tell; I'll edit this if I spy any other mistakes.

VIP
Many thanks to those who helped. I didnt properly learn japanese and it's a pain to google translate everything. If someone is going to continue this please redo ch1 too((

Contributor
That feeling when they use italian words at random and you stay there, confused as to why they’re doing that. But i must say, didn’t know people liked my language that much

Contributor
@ActingRikka

And spaghetti with meatballs isn't an Italian dish
Meh. Gotta disagree a bit here. This recipe exist only thanks to Italian immigrants coming to America.
So it's Italian-america dish :d

I remember eating this when i was in Italy, my grand-aunt did this sometime.
It's much better than here, Italy pasta is the best.

Contributor
eeeh, i'm quite sure it's not italian. Probably it was made in america with italian cousine's influence, but i can assure it's 100% not an italian dish. i have parents living both in the north and south section of italy, while i'm in the center, and there's not a single person that cooks spaghetti and meatballs or knows about it. We have pasta and ragu', which is similar, but surely not meatballs

Users who are viewing this thread