The Skinny Girl and the Chubby Boy

Dex-chan lover
Reading just the description give a raise your wifey from scratch vibe.. lol

@saenahonce @CoolOtamegane
You're welcome, but the real MVP here is the mangadex mod who saw my report and changed it 🤣
Someone also added a similar alt name but used "sticc", which I admit rolls better than "lanky".

@TheElusiveTaco thanks for bringing this over. No matter what nastiness or soul crushing developments come up in other manga I can count on Dan and Julia to cure what ails me.

Looking at the thumbnail, I honestly thought it wouldn't be so good. I am so glad I looked at its rating and checked it out. This is probably one of the most wholesome manga's I have ever read.

This is the first mangaka that depicts fat people in a good light. Also a series where gaijins aren't bad (just weird)! That's pretty strange.

This series is cheesy, but I love it anyway.

Moral of the story: life will be easier if you're attractive. Some random guys / girls even might pick u up from the trash if you're attractive enough.

Double-page supporter
The Sticc Girl and the Thicc Boiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

Dex-chan lover
Gonna be those cooking manga again.
3.chapters later
Omg, this is one of the best things I've read.

Dex-chan lover
This manga is pure sugar for the heart! Its like cure for the sadness, sunshine beam in the storm, i just fell in love with it and meltdown from this purity!!!

Users who are viewing this thread