The Skirt Rings at the Landing - Vol. 1 Ch. 4 - Ambivalence

aahh~ why is it have to be bimonthly..its killing me..this is so good..

Dex-chan lover
Dude being a fan for a bimonthly manga is really annoying damn , you can't enjoy it as much even if it has a good story charecters etc , even if you wait for a whole year a whole year you know like 365 days, what will you get at best is a 6 chapters run that ends within a few minutes .

Dex-chan lover
Did... did that girl got rejected twice in one day by the person she loves in two different things? :x like, I love the main characters but Oooofff, I understand why they didn't show her reaction after the second time xD

Double-page supporter
Just as I was thinking of this manga!
Thanks for the chapter!

Dex-chan lover
*unfreezes from cryosleep*

Oof, poor third wheel girl. I'm glad she at least didn't get her heart broken into a million pieces, just regular type turned down. Still, I wonder if the author is setting us up for romantic partners and dance partners being different people causing conflict.

Thanks for the translation! Can't wait for more. *goes back into cryosleep for the next two months*

Dex-chan lover
Am I the only one who thought that confession was kinda surreal? Girl started confessing before Toribami was even aware that she was there and then finished the whole thing with 'sorry, I was in the middle of taking out the trash'. WHAT? 🤣

And then there was the second floor thing and her constantly coming back to Anjou and making things worse... I don't know where this weird low key humor came from (it's been a while but I remember this being more or less 100% serious so far), but I can appreciate it.

Group Leader
Bimonthly is twice a month or every two months, ah it's hard to be stupid

Edit : ( well since they said April, i guess it's every two months, that's a long ass wait )

4th chapter, and now it appears to actually be the Romance!
Thank you for translation ヾ(。>﹏<。)ノ゙♡*。

Users who are viewing this thread