The Small Village of the Young Lady Without Blessing - Vol. 1 Ch. 2

Dex-chan lover
To be fair, she could just say she asked hisui to lean closer so she could put the key on him though i do wonder why hisui leaned closer to begin with

Dex-chan lover
@FgoSegul : Based on his 'intuition' before and his question before that, I'm guessing he's trying to look at something/some spot on her and maybe point out that she might have a blessing after all, just in a location that's hard to spot.

Like a certain 'savior' lady
Who demand that 'God' put her mark on her scalp so her hair will hide it (it'll glow and still be visible when she use large amount of power tho)

What is it with this couple and getting into easily misunderstood situations? (I'm pretty sure the prince wasn't cheating, but we shall see)

Aggregator gang
I hope this is the maximum of what types of misunderstandings that goes on here and gets resolved quickly
and if it's not I'll probably drop this in a flash, I already have enough mangas with too many misunderstandings and by that I mean 2

Ummm I like Hisui, but I don't hate the prince because he love her , so I don't ship her with Hisui or the prince. I hope Celestina be happy with her partner in the future

Fed-Kun's army
Anyway....

Hisui and Toy is so cute.... WHAT A CUTE DUO 😭😭😭

Somehow I feel like this should be an eye opener for the prince that it isnt right that he forms such a close and personal relationship with someone he could potentially be attracted to without even letting your SO know that they exist. Just like how he could potentially misunderstand this situation, its hella easy to also misunderstand his relationship with the heroine, even if he does truly only love MC.

@WhimsiCat ohh the one that made a bookshop
so it might be under her hair? the apparent light-opaque hair lolol

Dex-chan lover
@Isekailoverrr
Or some other spots nobody would check.

Which to be fair thus far we've only seen the prince's crest on his hand, we've yet to see anyone else's so we can't be sure if the crest can even be anywhere else

@WhimsiCat
(Is this a spoiler even, lol) That also begs the question how she's the only one that that has happened in their entire history of marks around the body. If there was a precedent, they would've searched more.

Contributor
Toy is good doggo.
Can someone spoiler me if the Prince is a genuinely good guy or actually an asshole? GGG or AAA?

So this is the kind of MC who will always think "That was the plot of the game so it is bound to happen that way" no matter how much reality diverges from the game, huh...
That is the king of oblivious and self-sabotaging MC that becomes annoying REALLY fast. We'll se how the author maneges the misunderstandings, but if it continues like this I'll probably drop this

Users who are viewing this thread