The Small Village of the Young Lady Without Blessing - Vol. 1 Ch. 2

Meo

Dex-chan lover
This is totally a misunderstanding on her behalf, the flowers are either a thank you gift for helping him pick out a gift. Or alternatively, he was helping her pick out a gift for a sick friend/sibling or something.

Now we got this whole butler thing and he's calling her Celly too...that can't go over well with the Prince.

Doggo is so cute uwu~
Omg now both of them are gonna misunderstand 😂
But what was Hisui doing? Checking if she had the blessing??

Thank you!!

Double-page supporter
Here comes more misunderstanding! But all the characters have been cute so far.

Thanks for the translation!

oh god.... WHAT IS THE PAIRING WHAT DO I SHIP .. T+T i dont know yet ahhhh i love the main characters so far

Fed-Kun's army
People are really dissing the prince for even daring to have a female friend? It’s not even that he’s romantically interested in the heroine yet...

Why did he buy her flowers though... flowers usually symbolize romantic interest. Going on a date with her too.. sus

Group Leader
And I oooop- 🙄 well I mean... it's all about these misunderstandings ya know? This is why communication is important my doods 😥

if this tiny misunderstanding causes him to call off their engagement but then he goes and doesn't acknowledge him going out with another girl on a date in disguise and giving her flowers as not being faithful I am going to slap this man upside the head

Oof I think it's all big misunderstanding of seeing that protag with the guy. It looks like the flowers are meant for thank you gift because roses are meant for romantic but the flowers she got looks like a friendly meaning instead. And I saw the main cover so it looks like he does genuinely hold love for our dear MC butI can't fault for her to think otherwise.

Users who are viewing this thread