The Small Village of the Young Lady Without Blessing - Vol. 1 Ch. 3

Until he explains the date with the fl of the otome game i dont like the prince🙄😬

honestly i think the prince is alright...maybe but he gives me scum man vives probably because of how he looks but eh idk

Aggregator gang
Not going to pursue the marking in the eye stuff just yet then?

I’d ask off the cuff but I suppose she’ll leave it a few days lol

Fed-Kun's army
Is there a explanation as to why you need a gods blessing and a tree to manage a territory?

Aggregator gang
Its so vague its difficult to actually get a read on litterally any of the characters yet

Though I'm really not sure how much of it we will continue to receive as the title implies she is going to do village stuff

I wonder if the chill slow life iseakia or the story will take precedence

Group Leader
I wonder why only Hisui can see the blessing mark... I think it’s something to do with the God who blessed her. The God could be the highest ranking or rarest ones, and only certain people can see it...

Though that makes me wonder what exactly is Hisui or who blessed him...

Fed-Kun's army
@Stalkerman

According to ch 1, the reason why you need a god's blessing and that specific tree seems to be that you can enrich the territory's land using the blessing of said god. Considering that Celestina has no such blessing of her own, I would imagine that people would be hesitant to settle in territory she directly owns because they don't have a god's stamp of approval that life in the territory will be easier in some form.

That said, she's essentially cheating by using a territory in her father's name since it is essentially pre-blessed, and hopes that her lack of blessing won't affect anything while she manages everything else about it.

I don't know why people are making a point about the prince being on a date with the other girl. I'm gonna confident guess, the story will be that they are friends and he brought her along to get a gift or something for the fl; that how these types of situations normally play out and the prince obviously cares a lot about the fl, if anything he cares a bit too much

Fed-Kun's army
@Stalkerman

Until the story itself explains how blessings work on land, I expect it to work like fertilizer or it gives a blessing for the people who live on the land like in a civilization raising game.

Dex-chan lover
My guess is that the two guys have opposing blessings that makes the prince naturally feel discontented around Hisui

Thanks so much for the translation! Looking forward to seeing her succeed.

when she tells her dad she doesn't want to be a useless queen with no blessing

her dad's like "celly, you were thinking about that??"

lmao did he not forget that just a page before, he said "someone unblessed like you can't manage territory"

bruh why are you surprised
you literally just told her that she couldn't do anything, no wonder she had that mindset

Fed-Kun's army
Hmmm...something tells me the prince really wasn't with the heroine and some fate/god/etc.....is making a double of the prince in order to push the "game plot" forward.

I mean, I find it seriously suspect that she just HAPPEN to see the prince on a date with heroine, in the same manner as the game, right when she decides to leave the house.

Plus, that totally mismatches how he acts and thinks even when he's not around her.

Dex-chan lover
She’s super cute wth. Anyway, u go girl gardening 😂

Users who are viewing this thread