The Small Village of the Young Lady Without Blessing - Vol. 1 Ch. 3

N2O

Dex-chan lover
Wow.. Prince guy reaching for his sword towards a servant in that situation even just as a gesture is absolutely despicable

Dex-chan lover
I don't like the prince at all he gives off the worst vibes. More panels with fluffy toy!

Thanks for the update ❤️

Usually i wouldn’t mind the prince being possessive but somehow here it seems...so unwanted and brings a red flag up 😳 anyway, thanks for the chapter!

Aggregator gang
pls dont let it be a, the heroin also is reincarnated and is fking shit up.

I live by the "If he's an asshole to others, he'll eventually become an asshole to you" rule. The fact that the prince was originally all happy with flirting with another girl despite having a fiancee and them broke of the engagement and ruined her life when she retaliated makes him a piece of shit. If you know a guy would treat you like garbage if your personality was different, that's a major red flag.

Dex-chan lover
I didn't recall a single thing about this one, wow. I'd better stop now and wait for releases to build up and binge-read in the future.

yea the prince is a no how can u stand up for her against other nobles but go around with the heroine also let's not forget how he jus up and dumper her for the heroine originally

Aggregator gang
uhhh i dont like the ml i hop the fl of the game takes his ass so we can see celly be badass

is hisui reincarnator or op character, he didn't even scared when prince about to draw the sword. 🤔

Dex-chan lover
Also does anyone have spoilers for what butler boy was saying about her eyes? Or who/what he is? I'm so curious now what is actually going on with her lack of a blessing.

Guys don't worry. According to the spoilers, The Prince isn't a two-timer. He was basically asking the heroin about the flowers. He wanted to buy some roses for MC. Someone said that the MC has a hidden Blessing. Stronger than Heroin.

Aggregator gang
The seed looks like the mandarin seed i just accidentally bite while eating mandarin... It's bitter 😭

Users who are viewing this thread