The Small Village of the Young Lady Without Blessing - Vol. 2 Ch. 6

Dex-chan lover
What do you mean last chapter was uploaded "last year"?

I had to check a couple chapters back to remember what was going on... :huh:

Also, I hope you'd consider practising more with this comic, too.
Same. I was like "whats dis about again?" Tho the plot is mostly similar to others. Transmiggrator doing her best to follow the original plot that she blind to the obvious affection showed by the ML.
Sometimes its pissing me off so i drop it. But since she's cute, and the prince also cute (long hair, which is rare for ML) so i decided to stay.

Dex-chan lover
but hey, if someone want to continue translating this manga in the future and need the cleaned version of this manga in PSD, just contact me, I can give you mine.
but make sure you credit me later :meguusmug:
Bang ipul go international LETSGOO

I lost all hope of reading the rest of this series. Thanks and please continue to practice on this.

Double-page supporter
Well it’s still nice to see another chapter after so long, great work thanks for the chapter! :D

Sry Boss, there isn't a CN version of this Manga and LN anywhere nor could I find a MTL of it to reference on...
But it has been a very clean typeset so kudos to you!

Dex-chan lover
MC: I don't want my life to go the way the game did! I must change it!

Also MC: I better make sure the game goes exactly as it did, without changing it!

Fucking idiot.

Please practice plenty on this 👀.
I really hope someone picks this up, there's already like 33 chapters out there.

I had pretty high hopes for this FMC and the plot seemed interesting at first but kinda cringed when she yanked the heroine deliberately. She was just shown in the earlier chapters being worried about a "compelling force" making things go according to the game story and yet she puts herself in a situation like this making it seem like she isn't actually worried at all. That the prince didn't notice and instead grabbed her up as if she were made of glass, I don't know what else to feel here...

Dex-chan lover
Sigh... You know she worry too much about the scenarios it's because nuisances

Should just relax, and be normal

Users who are viewing this thread