The Small Village of the Young Lady Without Blessing - Vol. 2 Ch. 6

Dex-chan lover
Never have I gone from feeling limitless happiness to utter dismay faster than when I read the last page. :/

P.S. You know Mr./Ms. translator, they say practice makes perfect.... and since there is no group translating this series atm..... and there are raws aplenty.... you could... you know.... just continue practicing on this series. For no other reason whatsoever (wink, wink; nudge, nudge)
;)

Dex-chan lover
Ayyyy, back to the wait it seems. Lifted up seeing a new chapter after an year, just to get swatted back down. Well, whatever.

Thanks for the TL, I guess

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for the update ❤ I love how he dotes on her even though she's trying to set him up with the heroine

Dex-chan lover
Seven hells…i forgot the story.

Also, considering you’re “learning” abt typesetting, you’re already doin a lot better than some lower-quality speed-scanners considering that:
  • You centered the text block
  • You maintained the legibility and integrity of the world (already better than 80% of official chinese manhua translations out there at this point)
  • You didn’t use whatever basic-ass default font you got, or any unreadable fonts
  • There’s minimal typos (if any; I didn’t notice any)
  • Your text isn’t pixelated (imagine fucking up setting so hard the text pixelates lol)
Keep up the good typesetting!

Group Leader
but hey, if someone want to continue translating this manga in the future and need the cleaned version of this manga in PSD, just contact me, I can give you mine.
but make sure you credit me later :meguusmug:

Double-page supporter
ohhh its nice to see a update of this series !
Thanks for the chapter! <3

Users who are viewing this thread