The Song of Theodor - Ch. 21 - Choice

Dex-chan lover
I can't wait for the death of these pieces of shit... the father, the "empress", her cousin, her son... all of them need to die.

Their kingdom is straight shit. And I know the princess will be upset when he kills them all, but they deserve it with how cruel and ruthless they are.

Alright I understand that he's taking revenge on those who deserve it, HOWEVER, burning the country down isn't the way to go about it. Think of all the civilians who weren't bad people. All these casualties for revenge.. it almost makes him as bad as the rest of them.

When you start murdering people because of what they could or might do, that's when you've dived into some very murky moral waters. When you do that, anyone can be disposed of upon a whim. It's no different than the witch hunts of old where suspicion equaled guilt until proven innocent by which time the bodies have been to stack.

TmT Hate that logic cuz reality it's true but at the same time his action doesn't excuse him being sickening individual.

i saw a comment in the prrvious chapter about them being kids? but they've actually grown up, ayt?

wow. they should be burnt alive slowly, screaming in an utmost pain and being watched by thousands of people. peices of trash should be disposed, why are they loitering in a palace? tsk

I'm going to imprison him. Just kidding! But really, that Antonia biatch should be dead before this story ends together with her blood relatives. That scheming bitch has had enough with everything, from manipulating Sienna's father, even to the extent of orchestrating problems! Haaaah! So frustrated just from reading it.

Users who are viewing this thread