The Song of Theodor

@JohnDoe2020 No, we havent announced we dropped the series and never will be. We have our own lives because of the virus that is why people should wait when we update.

Just saying we value our mental health and our real life work. And we have to wait for other staff who are assigned to work on it or ask other staff to help us out to work in the chapters. Doing scans is not easy but we love it.

Dex-chan lover
ahh, I don't mind multiple groups translating something cause they love the story, but, dude, don't act like that (ch. 11 last page or ch. 16.5). You just look like a dick. If you want more and it's not out, do what I did, just go ask them in their discord. They're nice people. They have a reason they don't release it all at once or often, they wanted to wait for some more things and do a consistent release in a block drop.

Basically, don't make assumptions, don't be rude, just ask politely. And if you wanna do it cause you haven't seen it updated in awhile, just make it clear too. Don't act like some spoiled brat or act like you're righteous in doing so.

Let's not let anyone's silly attitude cause pointless drama as, if anyone has paid attention to other Manhwas (like Duchess With An Empty Soul), that only delays translations longer than needed and causes annoyances for readers.

Question from last chapter...
Between his Adam apple and abs, what do I want most?

Abs! Abs! I want his Abs. Definitely Abs XD
He will be so sexy when he grown up. I can't wait XD Kyaaa ❤️

Thank you so much for working on these translations. I really enjoyed reading this and please continue uploading in the future!

So much love for the translation group🥰 Also, I think that this is so underrated Latio deserve all the love

I can't decide if evil blonde snake dude is the main antagonist or not. This whole thing about him being secretly evil and conniving makes him seem like the final boss. If so, why is he put on the covers like he's one of the good guys? Will he have a change of heart in the future?

Users who are viewing this thread