The Sorcerer King of Destruction and the Golem of the Barbarian Queen - Vol. 1 Ch. 2

Dex-chan lover
@Solipsist
Death March was written by a computer programmer. He creates his own magic even though he can't chant them, and programs holy swords with unique actions.

Dex-chan lover
@TitanAnteus
Actually read my comments if you want to reply to them. Nothing you wrote was relevant to anything I wrote, as far as I can tell.

Aggregator gang
I gotta say, watching him try multiple times, fail, etc. shows a whole lot more flaws in MC than most series do. I can respect that.

Dex-chan lover
Oho, instead of suddenly regaining or retaining memories, it seems like he's slowly losing his past life's memories.

Contributor
@Solipsist I like to think that in the magic formula or chant that he is using, there's already a system embedded that automatically converts his knowledge into basic magic programming language into imports into the golem's command centre. A bit like importing a library. It is indeed a bit too convenient, but if you look at the world in the same way as the world in Kumo or Slime, the world's magic already have a convenient magic system set up by the Gods that take care of the low level mechanism of magic usage and provides their residents with a much higher level interface to operate magic.

that is the perfect reason to be lazy and not draw face or shapes hey man I am a golem therefore I only need to look like the practice drawing tool

Users who are viewing this thread