The Sorcerer King of Destruction and the Golem of the Barbarian Queen - Vol. 1 Ch. 5

Dex-chan lover
Lol, imagining the monkeys getting NTR'd >.>

Goltarou achieved become waifu ^-^

Yanderetarou has been created~!

Thanks for the chapter!
So MC has a magic spell that can't create magic, just take over the Earth attribute magic of others. That and his golem Goletarou doesn't have rocks for brains but enough intelligence to fight, take autonomous action, cook and prepare food without orders, and become violently jealous. I'm beginning to think Goletarou is really a woman, or possibly was imprinted with or somehow holds the soul of the bound sacrificed girl MC found. Would explain why Goletarou would be nervous about approaching the spot where she died until MC went in and having character traits rather than a dumb machine that only knows how to follow orders given and nothing else.

@mathiason that is a good theory or when goletarou was made the magic took the feelings of the mc, for a girl that he was in love when he had his memories of anyone close to him

I LOVE THIS MC his naming skills are superb
goltarou is max waifu!! + ultimate futon

Dex-chan lover
fucking madlad giving his skills degen names

also big golem best waifu, idc if it'll likely turn into that girl

Aggregator gang
Darwin's Theory:

A smart monkey doesn't monkey with another monkey's monkey.

I see that fucking monkey-smirk, you baboon-looking bastard!

Hot damn those three letters really be showing me non-existent 'nam flashbacks

Going to marry his male golem..... Well I guess he can mould a strap on for the Golem when he gets lonely.

Users who are viewing this thread