The Sorcerer King of Destruction and the Golem of the Barbarian Queen - Vol. 1 Ch. 5

It seems strange to me, but the golem who blushes and behaves like a woman, would it be the one on the jacket of the volume? the girl ? i'm a bit confused now.

I'm a little confused now, I would have thought it would be a second golem, but I'm thinking about it more and more

Contributor
I assume that the golem will turn out to be a girl somehow but in the meantime this is somehow one of the sweetest... gay...? non-gendered...? ...puppy-love stories I've ever seen.

Dex-chan lover
@Pokari the cover art, the pillar being next to the girls skeleton, the first few pages and the manga title all are pretty self explanatory

Contributor
@Dagger: Well, broadly yes, but I do like to leave room for deviations from the expected route. It's no fun if everything turns out like we expect.

i want just to ask , why there is no new chapter when the manga had the ch9 come out from more than 3 weeks? the next chapter will be soo funny and And everyone will get his answer about "the truth" of this Golem And for those who can't wait and want to answer, "This Golem"
Waifu will got Jealous and evolved into a young cute high elf with modest boobs and small frame and yandere tendencies.

Fed-Kun's army
Mc needs to fuck off with that shitty magic name. But besides that this is looking great.

Double-page supporter
lmao ultimate skill : ntr
and i don't like repeating my self but
golem waifu is ultimate form of waifu
UmU

Fed-Kun's army
That magic name... please for the love of everything wholesome, please no

Users who are viewing this thread