The Sorcerer King of Destruction and the Golem of the Barbarian Queen - Vol. 1 Ch. 5

Supporter
Tell me it is a ligh novel adaptation
no cause it talk like way to much for nothing

Dex-chan lover
damn i wish that my naming sense was as good as the mc's... and who needs waifu hug pillow when u have a waifu bed

Is it her? Then, how will she change shapes? Because she can will it? Then why hasn't she done so? Confused, but waiting for more!

Group Leader
@Kidawesome55 We're talking about a guy from a country that allows the marriage of people to body pillows and waifus on Nintendo 3DS's. Him wanting to marry something that has a physical shape-changing form, passes the Harkness test, and actually cares for him is almost abnormal.

Group Leader
@Wolvenworks
So how long until waifu-golem appears?
Next chapter... and because the Yandere Golem got jealous 😁
The next spoiler is a bit stronger, read at your own risk!
From what I saw from the raws, his golem also seems to have some "old memories"... they talk about the "Barbarian Queen" in the first chapter of the manga...
So I don't think her "Yandere" personality is the MC's fault.

Contributor
Gol-tarou might just have the soul of a girl inside. Like the one that was sacrificed in the dungeon.

It's obvious what the golem is going to become.

Just look at the cover. where else would the elf come from??

Contributor
So I went to see the raw and all I can say is "look forward to the next chapter".

Fed-Kun's army
@ac1d1c you think far to small, its a golem, he could create a hole anywhere on the body.
not wanting to be held tight against the golem while it applies the hand hole to you...
what the hell has the world become with such stunning lack of imagination.

Users who are viewing this thread