The Sorcerer King of Destruction and the Golem of the Barbarian Queen - Vol. 1 Ch. 6

I expect at least the MC to fix the broken golems. As everyone else has already said, they didn't do anything wrong.

Group Leader
Those golems were just doing their own thing for hundreds of years and some Ahole with a psycho golem goes and destroys them for no reason. With out those golems those historic items and building will probably be plundered and further go into ruin. RIP Historical artifacts.

Such senseless violence.

Fed-Kun's army
@liobi4 it's more of Gol-tarou just deciding what it wants to be I guess? since it's a girl it probably has a female genitalia, but who knows? I mean original Gol-tarou doesn't have any parts,it's a golem so it doesn't really have a 'gender' or 'sex', just a rock.

Dex-chan lover
Goltarou finally turned into Yandere-waifutarou :>

---

He's checkin' out the golem hahahhaa... if he says it's like a greek statue then damn it may as well be detailed and realistic.
so.. y'know..
and he did say that goltarou's texture is almost silicone-like.. soo.... o_O

@theShear

Yeah, the summoning circle to create another one wouldn't even have a chance to exist.

bruh he literally made his own waifu
master teach me ur ways ( •̀ .̫ •́ )✧

These isekai authors turn everything into girls - dragons, demons, golems, animals ...

Dex-chan lover
wait it just transforms like that?

what a fucking waste of excitement to see if there was a way that made sense

Users who are viewing this thread