The Sorcerer King of Destruction and the Golem of the Barbarian Queen - Vol. 1 Ch. 6

Dex-chan lover
mmmmm wat is this now?
we going fetishes that surpass some lines

Aggregator gang
Sorrowful because hers are small xD He couldn't touch the headless golem's bosom LOL

Dex-chan lover
@Ribath
If you knew who Pygmalion was, you wouldn't have said such a backwards comment. Its about a sculptor who creates a statue so perfect that he falls in love with it. It also came to life, just like a golem.

Dex-chan lover
I feel sorry for the goddess golem’s, but I’m digging new goltarou.

Also MC genuinely might be retarded to think it was a little sister... of a golem... that he made himself.

@Riger Yeah, I knew who he was. It's just that this kind of story and title(Pygmalion) don't fit on the current trend. The name itself of a brand is marketing so by making these long names these new mangas are basically advertising what kind of things you can expect just by the title (usually fantasy/isekai/adventure).
That's also why konosuba has a giant self explanatory title, it's a parody.
My point basically is, rather than having a clever title, authors of these "genres" opt to go with the trend, since the stories themselves usually are kind of shallow and you can find the same traits on them(oh wow, another magician isekai that the guy becomes the strongest right at the start and won't act like it).

Not gonna lie. I agree with what most people are saying here. The goddess statues did nothing wrong and here we are murdering them. Like. Come on. If you wanted to do it so badly just make it a bad cliche like random bandit attack even.

Supporter
Can't say I dislike whoever made those voluptuous golems. In fact, I would've been interested in who made those golems ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Dex-chan lover
Dude has no control over his own golem may have stopped it the first time but wth they could been protecting something

Power Uploader
@yukkurioniisan , @keenmarx
Typo on page 2: "En route, we repeled..." >> "En route, we repelled..."
Typo on page 5: "...like nuts eversince we found one" >> "...like nuts ever since we found one"
Typos on page 5: "Territory scrip", "Sve Territory scrip" >> "Territory script", "Sve Territory script"
Typo on page 8: "Is it the freference of their creator?" >> "Is it the preference of their creator?"
Missing word on page 11: "However, the appearance of the of this place" >> ????
Typos on page 13: "That's what i'm stil regreting" >> "That's what i'm still regretting"
Typo on page 21: "..to divert their attendtion from me" >> "..to divert their attention from me"
Typo on page 30: "..had ben silenced, but--" >> "..had been silenced, but--"

d

Dont hate it when your golem turns into an cute anime grill

Dex-chan lover
Get rekt inferior golems.

Geeze, it's like a lot of the commenters haven't read what that golem is or who she used to be. Barbarian queen wasn't exactly a good person, peeps. And the MC was literally summoned to destroy the world. Why are you guys expecting good behavior?

Users who are viewing this thread