The Sorcerer King of Destruction and the Golem of the Barbarian Queen - Vol. 2 Ch. 7

Fed-Kun's army
Thanks for chapter!

Good kids remember u can report ppl in comments for being bad kids!

It just one person in a village who seems calm and happy even thou the whole village seems abandoned, nothing suspicious at all.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the upload, see you again in 3-5 months lol

Dex-chan lover
gol is the reincarnation of the Queen, that's too obvious but i guess some folks will still miss it.

Dex-chan lover
"I told her not to hit anything, so she kicked instead."
That's one of the many red flags that should be scaring you idiotic male MC #3675342.

Aggregator gang
Looks like gol tarou still has memories from when she was still alive, also low key confirmed that she at least harbors the chained up corpse's memories if not soul, maybe she'd be able to speak after a few chapters.

Thanks for the translation~

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, I don't know if I would be so inclined to visit people in an abandoned looking village. That makes me think bandits, criminals or something bad because living in an abandon town with nothing to survive on really means you're hiding.

While the story of thing is "meh" the artist I think have done a phenomenal job.

Dex-chan lover
Is he blind I think he needs glasses what else he well notice golem has hair?

I certainly don't think this is the best story on Earth, but when you look at what's most popular in Japan this is Homer by comparison. It's a disgrace that this got axed when I can go to the front page of MangaDex and read literally hundreds of isekai that have one plot between them: guy gets ridiculously overpowered in the first chapter and forms a harem by the fifth. Maybe it wasn't perfect, but it was different, and it's always a shame to see that disappear.

Dex-chan lover
@thegiantpossum please, what you just discribed is exactly this, only he is doomed to fail (or just struggle to make) the harem that he clearly desires because of his golem reincarnation wife thing.
Evidence 1. MC has OP golem magic and can from level 1 create a golem stronger than anything ever seen before, prb capable of wiping out armys, don't go saying that the golems power isn't the MCs cuz thats wrong and dumb.
2. He is obsessed with breasts even on golems
3. He gets sad when there isn't a girl behind every random door.

Users who are viewing this thread