The Sorcerer King of Destruction and the Golem of the Barbarian Queen

why cancel this and not those other shitty isekai. this is not a masterpiece but it is pretty good and was enjoying the interactions between mc and gol.

Even though this isn't anything really that special it was still really entertaining, why would they axe this, time to go read the novels.

wholesome shit get cancelled
fucked up shit in a bad way get 70+ chapters at least
yep this is japan

Such a shame, I can only hope it'll be possibly picked up again in who knows how long.

😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

Dex-chan lover
Well, it wasn't great but there are way worse mangas out there that haven't been axed...

wait............. It says cancelled right?
so why is there a new chapter?
IM CONFUSED
46d73c3cc50fa32e0e1d8c2a38007477.gif

Contributor
@Lonewolf22
Volume 2 (Chp.7-12) came out in Japan back in December 2019. All that happened here is that somebody decided to fan-scanlated a new chapter for a dead series (by the way volume 2 has already been released by the official translations for over two weeks now).

Kinda not a bad read, It's a breath of fresh air that the mc can't do anything in the early battles and depend on others, It's a shame it got axed tho :(

Not that I don't appreciate this getting picked back up, we could have just started off with chapter 9 instead of redoing 8 and chopping it into multiple parts.

Dex-chan lover
Man, you have 1000000000000 cloned isekais out there and you go and cancel one with a premise that is slightly different? Damn you, Japan.
I quite liked this one, at least i thought it got potential. Guess its time to read the nov... Oh, wait. The novel is on hiatus LOL

> (Me, about to bookmark another isekai junkfood) 😎🧐
Hehe oh boi, time to turn off my brain while i savour dem arts, then forgetting everything about it after 3 secs.

> (Chapter 1 translated 2 years ago, latest chapter is chapter 8) 😳
Abort mission, i repeat, abort mission!

Edit : Looking at the past comments saying this got axed.. Well shit. A manga getting picked up again is always a good thing, though, gotta give translators some props on that one.

Users who are viewing this thread