The Sorcerer King of Destruction and the Golem of the Barbarian Queen

Aggregator gang
Raws are starting to get way ahead, RIP TL speed. Also, warning for spoilers, directly ahead. Read further through comments at your own risk

the tl group hasn't updated either of their works in 4 months, wonder if it is a dead group.

Power Uploader
R.I.P

Manga

From last existing chapter that out 3 months ago looks like manga is axed https://loveheaven.net/read-hametsu-no-madou-ou-to-golem-no-ban-kisaki-raw-chapter-12.html

This mangas chapter update rates are so sad, I honestly feel like i've spent 1 year reading 7 chapter... but it was worth it.

Aggregator gang
At first I disliked this but I’m shock with the plot. Now I love it.

The flashbacks caught me off guard. It seems the Golem the reincarnation of a slave elf princess. Which is weird but obviously more into the story. A darker secrets when the MC entered...

Aggregator gang
@FireCamp If it’s a beautiful Elf, of course it has to be a Princess!! Jk. But think about it

A girl crying and looking out in the distance, it’s too weird even if she was just a commoner elf and why would she in particularity be reincarnated? Shouldn’t she be with her fellow elves? Maybe that other person was her servant?
Just my two cents on it, take it with a grain of salt but indeed something to think about.
Usually it’s the cliche troupe of a run-away oujousama

Aggregator gang
@UnknownSaint111 yeah i guess, I'm pretty much convinced now though
I'd argue maybe her whole species got enslaved over racism and the usual stuff, and she was just one of the victims of that trying to survive until she died, buried under that giant pillar

@UnknownSaint111 @FireCamp It's pretty obvious that
she was sacrificed as part of a ritual. Her corpse was chained to the ground over a magic symbol in the sealed-off forest, so either the long-dead summoner used her as part of his automatic summoning spell, or more likely as a way to make trees and nature grow in the wasteland (since she's an elf and all). Given the proximity to her corpse and the magic circle, the pillar likely absorbed her soul when he gave it life.

Is this series axed? I mean, the comments I’m reading makes it seem like this is dead.

Dex-chan lover
Marconi tends to doomsay a lot ignore him. all that means is someones not uploading the raws.

Users who are viewing this thread