The Sorcerer King of Destruction and the Golem of the Barbarian Queen

Well, doing research its seems that in the moment that 2nd volume was released this adaption ended, here you could see the tweet of the artist https://twitter.com/hinako_zooya/status/1210139714872696833. The LN is still ongoing, 3rd volume was to be released in may but it was postponed for some reason (the virus maybe?), using transtalor and japanese tweets maybe in this month is going to be released, at least it doesn't look like it was abruptly canceled.

Well... As the bloke who translated this before @Fwaifuxsenpai , I only can say the sudden cancellation shocked me as well...

Well... I wonder...
It's interesting to read, can whip the transcript (JP+EN) like 30 minutes per chapter...

@DyLife so it really got canceled? shiit i really like the progress of the story, and the art and design character of this manga, seems i just have to read the novel for now, hopes someone with great skill pickup this story and got adapted again.

Aggregator gang
I'd like to read more of this story, still too little information.

I found the Romance weird as f*ck before but now I like it. (Now that a few things been cleared up) We need more Elves' stories without harem like this one...

Does anyone know why it got axed? It was pretty good

@Fwaifuxsenpai what happen to No Game No Life?

Group Leader
If you are wondering why we aren't updating a new chapter... it's because we are procrastinating.

To be honest, i got this quite interesting at first..

but at it goes, it become more annoying..
i mean the MC character is like i am watching a stupid naive junior school kiddo.

seriously what is wrong with Japanese Author nowdays, are they never see reality? it feels like they have no fucking experiences on real life.

And again, it is not that the story is bad, it just that the MC characteristics doesn't fit to make the story.

Just take a simply glance at the Title and compare it to MC.

TITLE :
-The Sorcerer King of Destruction and the Golem of the Barbarian Queen

World:
- Fantasy world, where is Monster and other Evil creatures are exist. Good and Evil person too.

MC:
- Totally clueless person. Didn't really use his brain. And always solve problem with Plot Armor and Deus Ex Machina support.

MC
E7.jpg

With that, can you imagine how the Story gonna works?
Also it is not just this manga, there are dozen like this too...
it feels like they lack of research to make character and then ruin their story.

Yoi know, it's like you make the Manga for 12+ years old. but the MC is rated to 6 years old kids.
This is how i see it.

*again this is just my personal opinion.

Double-page supporter
Boring manga, MC refuses to connect braincells, plot armour is too strong which leads to MC being unable to attain a two digit IQ. Also, the madman goes out in an "adventure" but he doesn't even care about testing the limits of his own ability, improving it or expanding his spell repertoire. I read up to ch 6 but couldn't stand reading further without having a mental breakdown, so I just started scrolling down barely reading up to ch 8.1 (current) and it didn't feel interesting at all. In all due honesty, I'm dropping this, and I wouldn't bother reading it if I were you.

It's not a bad isekai, it's just mediocre. Story is interesting but badly executed by the author. The problem here as well, is the usual bad writing and incompetence.
Fails to deliver an engaging story, the MC feels like some 12yo muppet yapping around. Highly overrated manga like always on this site.. At this point rating at this site is a joke, always was.
But I see a pattern here, if it's anything a normie would like it's highly rated. If it has any kind of fetish or it's out of the ordinary than it's downvoted to oblivion.

Wait, how is this both canceled and has an English translation being released?

Contributor
I thought I was seeing things at first, but the author's (not artist) penname really does have the furigana of 'noosu-ka-ro-rai-na'.

Fed-Kun's army
This got cancelled but a bunch of sub-par and below mediocre harem isekais are still going? I guess you must get your otaku wish fulfillment to make sales in Japan.

Group Leader
@SA2011 The publication in Japan is cancelled, the English translation is playing catch up to the final chapter the series.

@HDMI1 I'm aware of that, but what I don't understand is why would they pick up this manga for translation if it was doing bad enough to be cancelled in the first place?

Users who are viewing this thread