The Sorcerer King of Destruction and the Golem of the Barbarian Queen

Fed-Kun's army
Batoto has the rest of the chapters, and yeah, it's mostly axed or maybe this manga is supposed to encourage you to read the novel.

The ending is
a prologue of something further. And that's freaking annoying.

Can someone spoil me the chapter of the novel that is the continuation of this manga?

Aggregator gang
I firmly believe that if this were to have the ecchi tag, it wouldn't have been canceled.

This didn't have much reason to be read to begin with but to add, this was quite boring TBH.
Must be an eye opener for all the 10star voters out there lmao Even if you rate high, shit won't turn to gold.

Group Leader
Why... Goltarou is such a cutie and they decided to cancel this? :(

The protagonist is lonely for spending so much time alone so he created a golem, the golem is happy because they follow the master's path and assisted him at anytime but then when they turned to a girl they and protagonist developed a feeling

Story wasn't great, but still promising. Pity it was axed, especially that worse isekais still live and thrive.

I thought I had seen everything but this is another max level degeneracy. I mean I've seen a guy fucking a house in one manga and in another a other guy fucking a sword!!! This is on that level... but at least is interesting. Too bad it's getting canceled.

Dex-chan lover
It's too bad that this is cancelled in publication. It's such an interesting premise and fun execution!

Yeah cancel the good ones, the people in charge of the manga industry are real geniuses. What we need are more generic isekai like "in another world with my smartphone" or "Death March to the Parallel World Rhapsody AKA anime Jesus builds a harem".

@Valten
I mean I've seen a guy fucking a house in one manga and in another a other guy fucking a sword!!!
That awkward feeling when I know exactly which series you're talking about... (Ore no Ie ga Maryoku, Makenshi no Maken)

Users who are viewing this thread