The Soulless Duchess - Vol. 1 Ch. 10

Fed-Kun's army
thanks for the chapter

on a side note did you manage to talk with the other group and solve this translation problem ?

Again thanks, love your work. I don't understand the made up problem, can't the groups just talk and cooperate ?

Thanks for the chapter. The whole sniping drama is resulting in faster chapter releases. the other group were releasing a chapter every 3-4 weeks. now we got 5 extra chapters in the span of the last 3 days. @Agathafk thank you for your work

i just hope you are really translating this without bad intentions, and plan to continue, if so then i don't see a problem with you translating, since nobody owns the rights to translate this.
And faster and regular updates always win!
if not this could end up with both groups dropping this series..... i just hope for both groups to communicate

Thank you for the chapter and fast translation. Good work. :))

But, I really hope the discussion between you and DnA group is alright. :O
Peace guys

Why not continue to upload your own translations to a password protected private blog instead of mangadex? That way The D&A scan group can continue posting here, and anyone who wants to can read your translations on your own personal site.

Seriously you could do it with discord!!!

There's a jump between the scenes which ruins the context and flow @_@

I really wish the two groups would communicate so there's not anymore weird jumps between chapters

Ohh god....
Dear whoever you are who translate this manhwa
Thankyou very much for your hard work
Please stay healthy and continue this translation
Borahae 💜💜💜

Users who are viewing this thread