The Soulless Duchess - Vol. 1 Ch. 10

Dex-chan lover
OH-HOHO, the plot thickens!

Whatch next on the new chapter of "Snipy no sniping"!

Dex-chan lover
@July_Daydreamer IMO it would be worse if she didn't check on him, and this has the bonus of not only indebting him to her, but assures that the news of her prowess will spread like wildfire.

All but guaranteeing her safety from her family and gay fiancee

Claude forrever
Thank you from the bottom of my heart for the translation
I hope you continue with it <3 <3

Dex-chan lover
@MissMirage
There is no jump in scenes...
The first dialogue is just a remind of what the red haired dude said before apearing and the continuation is the protag running away...

I don’t care who translates, as long as I get my fix as quickly as possible.

Thanks for the translation, I enjoy reading it.
Please pay no mind to people who try to shame you, thanks again.

This scanlator group is literally acting like a villainess lmao they're acting all cute to win over people while having bad intentions

@Kariyu Yes, thank you!!!
It's like half of these reincarnation shoujo stories! The "heroine" playing dumb and cute, but is actually very selfish.
And almost no one seems to understand why.
If this series ends up dropped, I wonder if the people will understand...

Again your behaviour is making it hard to enjoy this story. If you just talked to DnA scans and worked out something maybe I could enjoy it again. But for now this whole thing is childish and unprofessional on your part.

Yaaaas! Our FL has guts! Thanks again! But like I said please do talk with the D&A scan groups. We can all talk this through.

Not complain about the release though but genuinely wants everyone to be in good terms.

@OrangeLily ohhhh! I like that idea too!!! I can get on with this

Hoes mad hoes mad everywhere my dude, just enjoy it and sit back, whole drama making them so upset they start to translate and post faster, who gains the most benefit out of this? obviously us the readers lul

just let them fight my dude, they have increased proficiency as long as they in that drama mood

Thanks for the release.
Pay no heed to the people thinking scanlation is a zero-sum game.

Not that i want to be rude or something, but to be honest i doesn't care who will continue in this work..

Why ? Because first group made 2 chapters in range 2 months.. and after it got silent.. These manhwa types are ussually weekly released... also Devil and Angel Scans have another projects which some of them are fresh...

This isn't just typical historical romance/drama but it has some unique start in that so i was sad that i couldn't find any another translated chapters...

So i'm just happy that we got some whatever quality or from who..

This isn't race, everybody can do own translate and choice what to read or who to donate/support

That's all what i see in this problem

Fed-Kun's army
dam just talk to DnA scans if u think what ur doing is ok then just tell them that lol its not that hard to dm them or is it

Users who are viewing this thread