The Soulless Duchess - Vol. 1 Ch. 11

woooo been waiting for your team's version of these chapters! thanks so much for the hard work yall & super appreciative of it as well~ 🤩

Double-page supporter
Soooooo.... who was the redhead? He seemed kind of important.

And the Baron is absolute scum!

I hate those kinds of people. The ones who would blame the Duke for failing to stop bomberman over there. He did what he could and he risked his life for them and still they would spit on him for events he could not control. Well at least that won't be happening now thanks to the MC's intervention.

Argh just give it up already you scummy scumlord scum of the earth and your scummier little boyfriend!!

Dex-chan lover
Ho-Hum. People never think about the burden a chosen hero might have, do they?

Actually, recent trends tend to make them casual and indifferent, or absolute egotistical assholes. Kinda like this shitty domestic abuser.

Fed-Kun's army
ya gaspal’s a piece of shit and the duke is a cutie but is no one gonna mention how sis really wore the same gown for two nights in a row and AFTER fighting crime?

If I were her, I'd tell him to give the ring to my cousin.
Also, y u wearin the same dress gurl?

"If I were her, I'd tell him to give the ring to my cousin.
Also, y u wearin the same dress gurl?"

It was shown earlier that all her dresses are in poor condition and with her little money she got from selling her cheap engagement ring bought a dress that is out of fashion.

lol i can't believe he wants to use her as a surrogate for his boyfriend and him. That is so hilariously disgusting.

Users who are viewing this thread